HCD Case Study – 28 Case Studies related to Healthcare Process Improvement with Culture Changes
Latest Announcement: Submit Nightingale Scholarship Application by 1/31/2015!
Knowledge Center Editor’s Recommendations section is coming soon!
The 12th Annual World Health Care Congress: Connecting & Preparing Leaders for Health Care’s Transformation
When: March 22-25, 2015
Where: The Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC
More Information: click here
Cost: Take $300 off your registration. Mention Promo Code ASQ300
Why should provider executives join us in March?
- Stay competitive amid increased consolidation
- Position your organization and employees positively in an era of transparent provider quality metrics and procedural cost
- Improve population management and lower readmissions rates with effective accountable care strategies
- Go lean with management strategies that increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Better utilize technology to engage patients, improve operations, and cut cost
- Move between Summits designed to address your needs:
- Hospital and Health System Summit
- Network and Contract Management for Payers and Providers Summit
- Health Information Technology Summit
- Join a pre-conference workshop designed to help attendees succeed in times of change:
QMD Forum Winter 2014 Healthcare Edition!
The Journal contains several items of interest including a Joint Message on Quality in Healthcare from the Chairs of QMD and the Healthcare Division and an abstract of an article entitled “The ASQ Healthcare Division Marshall Plan: ‘Put Me In The Game, Coach!’” Click here to read the journal.
Read the full 27 page article on the HCD Marshall Plan!
The HCD developed the “Marshall Plan” to show what can and will be done when process improvement and quality management professionals are given the chance to prove themselves and their worth as important members of the health care team. Several of those involved in this successful effort have collaborated on the article referred to above to describe the project and what they accomplished in one California hospital. Click here to read the full 27 page article.
Pictures that were taken at the 2014 Lean Six Sigma Conference, February 23-24 at the Point Hilton Tapatio Cliffs.
Dan Rand, Bill Dunwoody, John Harrison were standing behind the Healthcare Division Desk
2014-2015 HCD Officers:
* Chair: Bill Dunwoody
* Chair-Elect: Susan Peiffer
* Secretary: Hamilton Plaza
* Treasurer: Debbie Hopen
ASQ Healthcare Division Chair William H. Dunwoody, learn more
HCD Focus, Operations & Initiatives, learn more
The Healthcare Division Chair’s Progress Report, learn more
Leadership, learn more
Committee & Task Group Reports and Plans, learn more
DMC & LC Meeting Minutes, learn more
Check out ASQ’s Healthcare Market Homepage, supported by Amanda Hankel, learn more
Speaker’s Bureau, Tools & Applications Edition, New 32 page guide for physicians on survey process, Periodically, articles of interest, Baldrige Resource Library learn more
Checkout this video from Mike Micklewright and QualityDigest.com in honor of Quality Managers everywhere!
Healthcare Solutions learn more
Healthcare Update: Tools to Maximize Chronic Care Efficiency learn more