Welcome to the ASQ Healthcare Division New Member site. We welcome you to the Healthcare Division, and want to help you gain maximum value for your membership. Following is a list of items that will build your awareness of available resources.
- (To be developed) Welcome letters from Healthcare Division leader and Membership Chairs
- (To be developed) Rolling list of New HCD Members (three-month list updated monthly) with their permission
- (To be developed) Can we make our membership list available with people’s permission?
Check out ASQ’s Healthcare Update page that has a history of monthly Healthcare Updates with specific quality improvement tools, templates, case studies, and tips for use; News and Events and health care job postings.
Educational Resources for Members:
ASQ Healthcare Division Leadership Listing with email and phone contacts. Please feel free to contact these leaders if you have questions about ASQ’s Healthcare Division.
ASQ Healthcare Division Volunteer Opportunities
(To be developed) Annual HCD Town Hall webinar (model after Human Development & Leadership Division Oct 2012 Town Hall). Good opportunity for VOC.
- ASQ HCD Mentoring Agreement
- Baldrige Health Care Criteria information: http://www.nist.gov/baldrige/enter/health_care.cfm
- Healthcare SIG materials (“How Do I Start as Special Interest Group?”)
HCD members are welcome to submit materials to be added to the resources.